GET YOUR KICKBALL ON!!!
FACKA's Ft. Worth Kickball League is an adult (21+), co-ed, kickball league.
We are a recreational, cup-in-hand-required league that provides kegs of beer to all games, not a competitive one. Try to be competitive catching and throwing a ball with cup in hand. That means if you want to wear cleats, hit people in the head with the ball, and in general relive your high school athletic career glory days, this isn't the league for you. We are all about having fun, socializing, and enjoying a sunny evening. A list of our league rules that may help clarify this is available here: League Rules
2013 Season Details
- League Nights: Thursday Night
- Teams Register for a particular night
- More league nights will became available as more teams register.
- Location: Gateway Park, 750 Beach St., Fort Worth, TX 76111
- We will be playing near Fort Woof park, please see map for location.
- 2013 Season Dates
- Spring League: March 21 - May 2 (Registration starts January 1st)
- Summer League: May 23 - July 11 (Early Registration starts March 22, 2013)
- Fall League: August 22 - October 3 (Registration starts July 18)
- Teams Play one game every week of the 7 week season
- Teams Play every team in the X team league, no playoffs
- Beverages are available at 5:30 pm and games start at 6:00 pm
- 12 player minimum, but to account for absences, 13-20 is highly recommended
- As a co-ed league, all teams must be 50% male, 50% female
- Registration is team and individual based, but remember only limited slots are available.
- Captains reserve a team slot online, then recruit their own team members.
- Individual members will be placed on a team.
- More details are available at the Captain's Corner tab.
- $80 per person which includes:
- All league registration fees
- Donation to CAF
- A league t-shirt for every player
- A nice league 22oz plastic stadium cup
- Beer at every game
- The most fun you've had in a long time!
- Registration takes place through team captains. Details about how to become a captain are available in our Captain's Corner
- If you don't have enough people to form a team, become a Free Agent!
Post your available nights on our Facebook Discussion Board
Captains looking for players can find you there.